The New York State Automotive Aftermarket was founded in 1949 and headquartered in Syracuse, New York. The Association was founded to bring together the owners of businesses engaged in the wholesale distribution of automotive aftermarket parts and products. The objective was to keep those members informed on how to comply with state and federal laws and regulations as well as anything that would assist them in running their businesses more efficiently and profitably. Our Association became a venue that would allow them to learn and exchange ideas with their colleagues. Representing over 500 members NYSAAA was able to develop group discounts on business products, services and insurances that have helped our members reduce their cost of doing business. Over the years, membership in NYSAAA was expanded to include manufacturers and many associated businesses including service facilities. We now truly represent the interests of all those involved in the automotive aftermarket. Over the years our Association combined with other State Associations to form ASAAA, creating a powerful voice and buying power on a national level. We are also affiliated with AAIA, the national association that represents the interests of the automotive aftermarket in Washington as well as promoting growth in the aftermarket.
NYSAAA has seen many changes since 1949 but the original concepts and principles of our founding members remains at the core of our Association today. Want to learn more about our Association? Please browse our website for a better overview or contact our office if you desire any further information about our Association.Newly elected
New York State Automotive Aftermarket Association, Inc. 210 Lemoyne Ave.
Syracuse, NY 13208
(315) 437-0094 Toll Free: 1-800-888-6929
Fax: (315) 437-0089 Toll Free Fax: 1-877-644-3215
Phone Contact: Mike Lord
NEW YORK STATE AUTOMOTIVE AFTERMARKET ASSOCIATION MISSION STATEMENT
The mission of the New York State Automotive Aftermarket Association is to provide leadership, be a respected industry voice, and to enhance our member’s ability to effectively serve their marketplace. To accomplish this mission, the Association shall act:
- To provide informational and educational opportunities to its member companies.
- To provide programs and services which enhance the business operations of the members.
- To seek opportunities for communication, understanding and cooperation with other industry and business organizations.
- To represent members’ interest before the government at all levels, and with other entitles whose actions may have an impact on business matters.
- To encourage the highest standards of personal and business conduct.
- To ensure the strength and continuing effectiveness of the Association by attracting and securing new members.